GSA 8(a) STARS III
Team: FreedomLink, LLC
Contract: GSA 8(a) STARS III
Contract Number: 47QTCB21D0122
Period of Performance: Five-year base with one three-year option, started July 2, 2021
Ceiling 50 billion
Contract Detail: STARS III GWAC is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to IT services and customized IT services-based solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
Contractual advantages for Government buyers
- Expands capabilities for emerging technologies.
- Supports both outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) and CONUS requirements.
- Allows sole source orders up to the 8(a) competitive threshold.
- Features limited protest ability up to $10M.
- Offers expert guidance from the GSA team, including free scope review services and market research.
- Directed task order up to $4 million each.
- Low 0.75% contract access fee
- Access to multiple types of task orders
- Various contract types (fixed price, labor hour, time, and materials)
POINT OF CONTACT
Director of Business Development