Data & Cloud
Modernizing to take advantage of cloud services requires more than just a “lift and shift” of systems that can leave you with lots of security, privacy, and governance gaps to protect your data. Technalink plans and executes the migration of data from the source environment to the target cloud environment and securely transfers databases, files, and other data. We offer a comprehensive set of data services both on-premises and in the cloud that enhance data value by uncovering, analyzing, and visualizing multiple types of data sources to improve context value, enhance data governance, and reduce data management costs to meet business, architecture, and privacy needs.
- Engage with application owners, business stakeholders, and IT teams to create cloud strategy for cloud application migration that aligns with business objectives.
- Prepare cloud migration project plans and gather relevant application data to include business value and objectives, technical architecture, dependencies, integrations, data sources, data flows, licensing, and support agreements.
- Assess and mitigate cloud application security measures in place, including authentication methods, encryption, access controls, and intrusion detection.
- Identify cloud privacy concerns and apply safeguards to protect personal data in applications using data encryption, masking, and redaction where necessary.
- Implement backup and disaster recovery solutions to safeguard data and ensure business continuity during cloud migrations.
- Build business dashboard views on Tableau, SharePoint, and Power BI to inform data-driven decisions from data mining, data analytics, and data visualization best practices.
- Conduct data analysis using quantitative and qualitative methods to provide insight into data quality metrics and identify data quality issues.
- Enrich and normalize data from multiple internal and external system sources to add business context value and data completeness.
- Apply prompt engineering techniques and prompt tuning to optimize generative-AI LLM queries on data sets to produce efficient text summaries and text responses.
- Build IT and data governance policies to manage and control key capabilities for improving data management, ensure compliance with enterprise architecture, and increase value from IT technology investments.
- Prepare databases and data lakes to comply with data governance and privacy policies using software to discover, inventory, classify, label, and protect sensitive and personal data.
- Apply data governance policy techniques to manage enterprise data so that it is secure, private, accurate, available, usable throughout the data lifecycle, and meets FISMA, HIPAA, and NARA compliance standards.