Technalink works closely with Federal teams to improve Enterprise IT processes. We ensure IT and data governance policies are compliant and aligned with Federal standards, programs align with enterprise architecture strategies, and projects meet Program Management Office (PMO) cost controls to demonstrate efficiencies and value from Enterprise IT investments. We develop automated records management workflows, transform digital records for faster data retrieval, and apply content management techniques to uncover business intelligence performance to inform future business decisions.
- Deliver program management oversight, coordination, and risk management of information systems and software development product lines and projects.
- Evaluate, develop, revise, and maintain IT Portfolio Management policies, processes, procedures. practices, and tools to strengthen and improve investment plans.
- Manage projects with PMP certified staff following PMBOK framework and best practices for project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, issue resolution, and risk management.
- Conduct agile-based program increment (PI) software development planning sessions organized by certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) staff.
- Digitize and manage official Government paper documents for SORN archiving, declassification, content review, retention schedules, litigation holds, FOIA requests, and NARA accession.
- Modernize electronic records management process workflows through automated techniques to improve consistent, compliant, and comprehensive records retrieval.
- Transform, categorize, and index metadata from paper and electronic records into web portal databases that improve speed and accuracy of data retrieval queries.
- Prepare business intelligence reports from metadata that identify customer behavior trends, track performance metrics, and discover operational issues or solution gaps.
- Conduct data analysis using quantitative and qualitative methods to provide insight into data quality metrics and identify data quality issues.
- Build IT Governance policies to manage and control key IT capabilities for improving IT management, ensure compliance with enterprise architecture and increase value from IT technology investments.
- Apply data governance policy techniques to manage enterprise data so that it is secure, private, accurate, available, usable throughout the data lifecycle, and meets FISMA, HIPAA, and NARA compliance standards.
- Develop EA models and methods to deliver efficient and secure IT solutions aligned with strategic business goals.
- Reduce duplicate business processes, enhance data governance context, and maintain core EA artifacts following enterprise architecture (EA) framework best practices, methods, and business models.
- Modernize EA processes to enhance the product development, specification, and communication of solutions to meet business and IT digital transformation needs.